Cucumber Mint Raita
Navratri is considered as an important sacred festival in the Hindu religion. Navratri worships Goddess Durga and her various forms which are the epitomes of power and have the ability to bring in anything desired.
Method to prepare Cucumber Raita
1. Wash, peel and shred cucumber.
2. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
3. Add more shredded cucumber on top with red chili powder and cumin powder.
Serve Cucumber Raita
Serve with Vrat recipes we made for you.
1~ High in Nutrients.
2~ Low in calories.
3~ Contains Antioxidants.
4~ Promotes Hydration.
5~ May Aid in Weight Loss.
6~ May Lower Blood Sugar.
7~ Could Promote Regularity.
Ingredients for Cucumber Raita
1. 2 cups Beaten Curd
2. 1 cup Grated cucumber
3. 1 teaspoon Red chili powder
4. 1 teaspoon Roasted cumin seeds
5. 2 teaspoon Dried mint leaves
6. Salt sendha namak